- Tenor William Burden in profile
- Iain Bell’s In Parenthesis previewed ahead of its Cardiff premiere
- John Allison on George Enescu, whose opera Oedipe comes to Covent Garden this month.
- Hugh Canning's opera city: Berlin
- Reviews from all around the world, including (in the UK) the new Boris Godunov at the Royal Opera and Akhnaten at ENO.
May 2016—in stores April 12Subscribe
Get Opera Magazine on your iPhone, iPad or Android device. Quickly and easily delivered through exact editions.Digital Edition
Signup for our newsletter
Enter your email address and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest Opera news.
To get a free copy of Opera Magazine, please follow the link below and fill in the short form.Get a free copy